A few updates

22 August 2011

(Update: This post was written on August 22, a lot happened after that and life is finally getting back to normal)

Hello all, do you remember me? Yes we are still here :) What excuse can I come up with this time? I guess I'll blame it on all of this heat we have been having. I cannot wait until fall!



I have totally lost my voice, which I guess is why I'm blogging now ;) Caleb gave me the lovely flu this weekend, and I always seem to get it worse than him. I'll take it though, if it means he doesn't have to go through this. It broke my heart when he would throw a fit because we wouldn't let him come into the bedroom to be with me. I could just feel his pain, and I never want him to feel like his mommy and daddy reject him! Daddy did spoil him, a lot, though.



It amazes me how much of a kid he is. I still think of him as my baby, but he isn't! He has got all of his shapes down, except he does mix up triangle and rectangle. I'll blame that one on my lack of pronunciation. He has decided that he no longer wants to watch cartoons, the only acceptable option is Toy Story. If any other cartoon or movie is selected he just says no, no, no, no. The personality that comes out of this kid amazes me each day, and I don't know how I was so blessed to be his mommy. Whenever he sees anything with a spider on it he screams, not a scared scream, but a this is how we describe a spider scream. You can hear him at night taking to himself (or kitty, his stuffed animal he sleeps with) saying momma, dada, car, truck, toy story. In that order, over and over.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...