What do you do with a snow day?

02 February 2011

Bake cookies of course! 

I'm cheating here a little, this is the same post as from House of Ficek.  So if you read both blogs, I'm sorry!  I'm just lazy and didn't want to have to write two separate posts about the same thing :)

While I didn't have the ingredients to make those yummy looking chocolate mocha cupcakes that Jessica at creative index suggested, and I wasn't about to hit the roads in this ice storm, I did have everything to make these fabulous chocolate chip cookies though.  Let me tell ya, these cookies are a.maz.ing!!



I know, I know we're wusses here in Texas you can see there is hardly any snow on the ground.  In our defense that is actually ice, and there is supposedly an inch thick of ice on the roads.

Mommy's Cookie Monsters






Warning:  Photo overload, because that's what moms do right?!


nom,



nom,





nom,




nom,




nom,






nom,


What a ham!  Can you believe he didn't like chocolate a month ago?




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...