Pumpkin Patch Time!

04 October 2010

We went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday to make our pumpkin selection.  Brad and I weren't sure how Caleb would do, and to our surprise he REALLY enjoyed it!   I  am proud to say that he seems to enjoy  fall festivities as much as his mom.  He couldn't contain himself around all of the "Caleb" sized pumpkins.  It was so cute watching him try to pick all of them up, the tantrums when we would move on weren't as cute.  Of course as a proud Momma I have a slue of photos, and the video is pretty fun also!  Happy Fall Everyone!!

 Oh Yeah, these are great toys pumpkins


 I think I can, I think I can.....
 On a little bit of a sugar high after we let him have some funnel cake


 "You want me to choose just one?"





video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...