Happy Birthday Caleb!!

08 September 2010



I can't believe that it has already been one year since Caleb was born. He has been an absolute blessing to Brad and I. Everyone tells you that they grow up too fast, and it is true! Every day with our little guy is more fun than the last. We celebrated Caleb's birthday a week early since our friend's are getting married next weekend. So I guess the little guy is lucky to get to celebrate it twice!

Here is the concession stand that we set up complete with hot dog bar and Cracker Jacks.










Did anyone doubt that this boy would eat the entire cake?! He played with it for awhile and then was squishing it around before actually taking a bite. It was funny because he kept looking at Brad and I to see what he was suppose to do with it. Finally Brad put a little frosting in Caleb's mouth, and that was the end of that cake!





Thank you to everyone that was able to come to his party!! I need to get better at taking pictures to document the whole thing, unfortunately I only took pictures before everyone got there, during the cake and after many of you left. I am going to have to rely on Grandma and Grandpa to send me more pictures of the day!





Mini Trevor!



(Above their heads are monthly pictures of Caleb, but like I said I wasn't very good about taking more pictures)




.....and now the pictures get a little blurry. In my defense little man woke me up at 4:30 and I had too much coffee by this point in the day!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...